In association with
Land Rover 'tool kit' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 November 2010 03:50PM
A global press and digital campaign for Landrover Defender aims to highlight the car's primary role as a "tool".
The ads, by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/ Y&R, show the silhouette of a Defender on the wall of a workshop with a number of tools.
The art director for the campaign was Steve Williams and the copywriter was Adrian Lim. The production company was Tag and the media planning and buying is by Mindshare.
The creative team at RKCR/Y&R Steve Williams and Adrian Lim said "In the end the wall took us 4 days to build, rearrange, rebuild, then at the last minute, change our minds and rebuild again. But it was very satisfying when we finally got there
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London