In association with
Land Rover 'tool kit' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 November 2010 03:50PM
A global press and digital campaign for Landrover Defender aims to highlight the car's primary role as a "tool".
The ads, by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/ Y&R, show the silhouette of a Defender on the wall of a workshop with a number of tools.
The art director for the campaign was Steve Williams and the copywriter was Adrian Lim. The production company was Tag and the media planning and buying is by Mindshare.
The creative team at RKCR/Y&R Steve Williams and Adrian Lim said "In the end the wall took us 4 days to build, rearrange, rebuild, then at the last minute, change our minds and rebuild again. But it was very satisfying when we finally got there
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, West London
- PR Account Executive Brand Recruitment £22000 - £24000 per annum + dependent on skills and experience , Milton Keynes
- Research Director - Consumer Goods PSD Group c. £70K + package, London
- Product and Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £22000 - £24000 per annum, Hertford
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency