In association with
Land Rover 'tool kit' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 November 2010 03:50PM
A global press and digital campaign for Landrover Defender aims to highlight the car's primary role as a "tool".
The ads, by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/ Y&R, show the silhouette of a Defender on the wall of a workshop with a number of tools.
The art director for the campaign was Steve Williams and the copywriter was Adrian Lim. The production company was Tag and the media planning and buying is by Mindshare.
The creative team at RKCR/Y&R Steve Williams and Adrian Lim said "In the end the wall took us 4 days to build, rearrange, rebuild, then at the last minute, change our minds and rebuild again. But it was very satisfying when we finally got there
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push