In association with
Heinz 'containers' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 November 2010 04:12PM
Heinz has unveiled a new ad for its latest range addition, the Heinz Beanz Fridge Pack, which has a re-sealable pot.
Created by AMV BBDO, the spot aims to emphasise the extraordinary lengths people go to save their leftover baked beans. The ad, which broke during ITV’s X Factor last weekend, features shots of fridges where Heinz beans are stored in a range of containers from egg cups to saucers.
The campaign is supported by online and in-store activity. The copywriter was Mike Sutherland and the art director was Anthony Nelson. The production company was Rogue and post-production was by The Mill. The director was Sam Brown.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire