In association with
Heinz 'containers' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 November 2010 04:12PM
Heinz has unveiled a new ad for its latest range addition, the Heinz Beanz Fridge Pack, which has a re-sealable pot.
Created by AMV BBDO, the spot aims to emphasise the extraordinary lengths people go to save their leftover baked beans. The ad, which broke during ITV’s X Factor last weekend, features shots of fridges where Heinz beans are stored in a range of containers from egg cups to saucers.
The campaign is supported by online and in-store activity. The copywriter was Mike Sutherland and the art director was Anthony Nelson. The production company was Rogue and post-production was by The Mill. The director was Sam Brown.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing & Design Executive Ninesharp £20 - £25 per hour, Manchester
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace £60000 Per Annum, London
- Freelance Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager's required Source £200 - £350 per day, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office