In association with
O2 'international favourites' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 November 2010 04:26PM
O2 has launched a TV ad for its new International Favourites service.
The service gives people in the UK, the freedom to call friends and family abroad at a fixed price so customers don’t have to worry about the cost of calling from their mobile.
The 40-second TV ad, created by VCCP, was directed by Dom Bridges at The Mustard Film Company.
Filmed in Mumbai, Sydney and Warsaw, the ad shows words in different languages to describe the O2 service. The campaign will also include press, online, outdoor, retail and direct mail. The integrated campaign includes the work of typographer Si Scott.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart