In association with
O2 'international favourites' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 November 2010 04:26PM
O2 has launched a TV ad for its new International Favourites service.
The service gives people in the UK, the freedom to call friends and family abroad at a fixed price so customers don’t have to worry about the cost of calling from their mobile.
The 40-second TV ad, created by VCCP, was directed by Dom Bridges at The Mustard Film Company.
Filmed in Mumbai, Sydney and Warsaw, the ad shows words in different languages to describe the O2 service. The campaign will also include press, online, outdoor, retail and direct mail. The integrated campaign includes the work of typographer Si Scott.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account