In association with
O2 'international favourites' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 November 2010 04:26PM
O2 has launched a TV ad for its new International Favourites service.
The service gives people in the UK, the freedom to call friends and family abroad at a fixed price so customers don’t have to worry about the cost of calling from their mobile.
The 40-second TV ad, created by VCCP, was directed by Dom Bridges at The Mustard Film Company.
Filmed in Mumbai, Sydney and Warsaw, the ad shows words in different languages to describe the O2 service. The campaign will also include press, online, outdoor, retail and direct mail. The integrated campaign includes the work of typographer Si Scott.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London