Diary: twitterati - A week in the life of Jeremy Hunt, Culture Secretary
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 November 2010 12:00AM
Boris' bikes are great ... unless u get caught in the rain
10.39am, 5 November
On way to Pinewood Studios to see filming of Pirates of Caribbean, tough job but someone has to do it
1.39am, 5 November
About to leave to welcome PM to Olympic Park for Tech City launch. Silicon Valley eat ur heart out ... we've got Hackney & Shoreditch ...
3.48am, 4 November
Sitting next 2 Steve Ballmer Microsoft CEO tonight. Always wanted 2 meet the man who did this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMU0tzLwhbE
8.19am, 3 November.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter-large leading business ADLIB Up to £30k, Dorset
- Head of Design for top Integrated Advertising Agency Mavis Recruitment £80k dependent on experience, Central London
- Mid-Weight Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London