Diary: Pick of the week - Fallon/Skoda
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 November 2010 12:00AM
Anne Cassidy was happy to see that Fallon's latest ad for Skoda didn't disappoint:
"In its own twisted way, this dark, heavy metal version of 'cake' is the perfect foil to the sugary sweetness of its predecessor. It's the advertising equivalent of turning The Sound Of Music into a schlock horror movie and will give people a welcome break from the onslaught of anodyne Christmas ads."
The spot was written and art directed by Chris Bovill and John Allison. It was directed by Nick Gordon through Somesuch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham