Twinings TV ad to drive product sampling
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 November 2010 09:25AM
Specialist tea firm Twinings is supporting its limited edition range of black teas with TV advertising that aims to drive consumers to its website to try a free sample of the product.
A TV ad, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, supporting Twining's news Florals range of black teas, launches today (22 November). It follow ads last month supporting Twining’s green tea offering.
The latest ad aims to capture the 'beauty and floral flavour' of the tea by showing imagery of swirling liquids, which create the words "Fragrant and floral" before a tantalising tea in a tailored cup is revealed.
Media has been planned and bought by ZenithOptimedia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Agency Group Head - £60 - £70K plus comms (Mobile) Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum + comms and benefits, London
- Digital Direct Response Account Executive - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £28,000 + benefits, London
- Data Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London
- Senior Motion Graphics Designer - Advertising Agency - London Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health etc, London