Twinings TV ad to drive product sampling
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 November 2010 09:25AM
Specialist tea firm Twinings is supporting its limited edition range of black teas with TV advertising that aims to drive consumers to its website to try a free sample of the product.
A TV ad, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, supporting Twining's news Florals range of black teas, launches today (22 November). It follow ads last month supporting Twining’s green tea offering.
The latest ad aims to capture the 'beauty and floral flavour' of the tea by showing imagery of swirling liquids, which create the words "Fragrant and floral" before a tantalising tea in a tailored cup is revealed.
Media has been planned and bought by ZenithOptimedia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart