Everything Everywhere consolidates £90m media into Group M
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 November 2010 12:05PM
Everything Everywhere, the umbrella brand for Orange and T-Mobile, has consolidated its £90m media buying into Group M.
In real terms the consolidation will change little as Group M agencies MEC and MediaCom will continue to handle the respective £50m Orange and £40m T-Mobile accounts.
However, Arena Quantum, the Havas-owned digital agency, will lose the estimated £5m T-Mobile digital media account that it won five years ago to MediaCom.
Everything Everywhere said that the new contract with Group M will enable it to build one core team to service the business built from the current MEC and MediaCom teams.
The umbrella company, which was created following the merger of Orange and T-Mobile’s UK operations, said in May that it is reviewing all of its agency relationships. However, it is thought that advertising for the Orange and T-Mobile brands is likely to stay with the Publicis agencies Fallon and Saatchi & Saatchi.
Chemistry Communications and TMW currently handle direct marketing for the two brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Media Solutions Director | Advocacy Nu Creative Talent £70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits, London
- Content Editor - Great Client side Opportunity ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Oxford
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Strategist PFJ £125 - £175 per annum, London