Berkeley Homes calls £15m pitch
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 November 2010 11:00AM
Berkeley Homes, the UK home developer, is looking for an agency to handle its £15 million advertising account.
The company has directly approached a number of integrated agencies with a view to holding a pitch for the business.
Berkeley wants an agency to provide a range of advertising services, including print, press, digital and direct marketing campaigns, as well as some branding and design work.
The account will revolve predominantly around Berkeley's large-scale home and culture complex currently being developed between City Hall and Tower Bridge on the south bank of the Thames.
Called "One Tower Bridge", the development will consist of 356 luxury private flats, which have been designed by the architect Michael Squire.
Berkeley has not worked with a retained advertising agency in the past, instead using agencies on a project basis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%