Westfield kicks off outdoor ad pitch
Westfield has launched a pitch for media owners to manage outdoor advertising at Westfield Stratford City, which is being developed close to the 2012 Olympic site, as well its six other shopping centres outside London.
The pitch, estimated to be worth £50 million over five years, includes shopping centres in Nottingham, Belfast, Derby, Dudley, Tunbridge Wells and Guildford.
It does not include the Westfield London contract, which is handled by CBS Outdoor and is understood to be worth tens of millions of pounds over its remaining five years.
The incumbent on the existing shopping centres outside London is JCDecaux. It is understood that JCDecaux is pitching for the new contract.
In February 2008, CBS Outdoor won the seven-year contract for Westfield London, the transport media specialist's first move into retail.
Earlier this week, Westfield sold a 50 per cent stake in Westfield Stratford City to two overseas pension funds in a £871.5 million deal.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Category and Channel Insights Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 per annum, South East England
- Digital Marketing Executive (Search Marketing) Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + benefits, Bury St. Edmunds
- Associate Creative Director Major Players negotiable, City of London
- CRM Data Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 - £29000 per annum + doe plus benefits, Milton Keynes