Oxley moves up to DDB technology job
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 November 2010 11:40AM
DDB UK has promoted the former technology director at Tribal DDB Matt Oxley to the role of head of creative technology across the agency.
Oxley, who has been with DDB since 1999, will be responsible for providing technology insight and expertise throughout the creative process across all DDB UK clients.
Oxley has helped develop several campaigns where technology played a lead role, including Monopoly City Streets, for Hasbro, which won a Cannes gold Cyber Lion this year. Oxley was also a part of the team that developed the Volkswagen UK website platform in 2008.
In addition, he worked on the 2009 Guinness "radio technology identification technology" campaign. This involved chips being implanted in rugby balls and on players, as well as sensors situated around the pitch monitoring them, which logged statistics, such as accuracy of passes and strength of tackles.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London