Diary: Christie's desk revealed
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 November 2010 12:00AM
Wieden & Kennedy's Neil Christie got bored of waiting for a call from Campaign to be in our "My Desk" series, so he took matters into his own hands.
The ad boss took a pic of his office environs and posted a "My Desk" parody on his agency blog. Here, the W&K chief waxes lyrical about his view of "the arse end of the Truman Brewery"; his colleagues, saying "not sure who this is (3) or who this is (4) because I've cut their heads off"; and an empty Starbucks cup. Other highlights include an "oddly shaped speaker" (19) and David Murray's Bovril (18).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge