Diary: Christie's desk revealed
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 November 2010 12:00AM
Wieden & Kennedy's Neil Christie got bored of waiting for a call from Campaign to be in our "My Desk" series, so he took matters into his own hands.
The ad boss took a pic of his office environs and posted a "My Desk" parody on his agency blog. Here, the W&K chief waxes lyrical about his view of "the arse end of the Truman Brewery"; his colleagues, saying "not sure who this is (3) or who this is (4) because I've cut their heads off"; and an empty Starbucks cup. Other highlights include an "oddly shaped speaker" (19) and David Murray's Bovril (18).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP