Diary: Christie's desk revealed
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 November 2010 12:00AM
Wieden & Kennedy's Neil Christie got bored of waiting for a call from Campaign to be in our "My Desk" series, so he took matters into his own hands.
The ad boss took a pic of his office environs and posted a "My Desk" parody on his agency blog. Here, the W&K chief waxes lyrical about his view of "the arse end of the Truman Brewery"; his colleagues, saying "not sure who this is (3) or who this is (4) because I've cut their heads off"; and an empty Starbucks cup. Other highlights include an "oddly shaped speaker" (19) and David Murray's Bovril (18).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Windsor
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?