Publicis Groupe consolidates Romanian operations
Publicis Groupe has acquired three long-term affiliate companies in Romania and merged them into an integrated agency, to be called Grupul Publicis Communications Services Bucharest.
The single agency, created from Publicis Romania, Focus Advertising and Publicis Events, will be led by Teddy C Dumitrescu as CEO.
Dumitrescu will report to Tomasz Pawlikowshi, chief executive of Publicis Central and Eastern Europe and Russia.
The agency will offer advertising, branding, strategy, creative, production, sales promotion, event marketing and digital services.
Richard Pinder, chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, said: "This deal completes our Balkan expansion. We've had close links with the agency and its strong management team for 10 years, and it's great to finally get married."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Senior Account Executive, B2B Tech, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Head of Consumer & Shopper Insight FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70K-£85K + Car Allowance, Bonus, Benefits Package, North of London/Herts
- Senior Brand Manager OTC Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£60K + Car + Bonus, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £40000 per annum, West Yorkshire