Publicis Groupe consolidates Romanian operations
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 29 November 2010 09:05AM
Publicis Groupe has acquired three long-term affiliate companies in Romania and merged them into an integrated agency, to be called Grupul Publicis Communications Services Bucharest.
The single agency, created from Publicis Romania, Focus Advertising and Publicis Events, will be led by Teddy C Dumitrescu as CEO.
Dumitrescu will report to Tomasz Pawlikowshi, chief executive of Publicis Central and Eastern Europe and Russia.
The agency will offer advertising, branding, strategy, creative, production, sales promotion, event marketing and digital services.
Richard Pinder, chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, said: "This deal completes our Balkan expansion. We've had close links with the agency and its strong management team for 10 years, and it's great to finally get married."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Data Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £75,000, London
- Senior Account Executive - Creative Agency EC1 £25-30k Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Great Benefits, West End
- Senior Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £50,000, West London
- Senior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £21000 - £24000 per annum, Manchester