In association with
Selfridges '10 days of play' by 18 Feet & Rising
Campaign Work, Monday, 29 November 2010 12:28PM
Selfridges has launched a press campaign to support '10 Days of Play,' the first in a series of regular calendar event-based advertising pushes.
These events include mini-makeovers and exclusive products, all within the theme of 'play'. As part of the initiative, Chanel's new Soho collection will also be made available in store before anywhere else.
The press ads broke in the Evening Standard and Metro last week. Each execution aims to adopt the tone of experience itself, which playful and filled with treats for consumers. The strapline for the campaign is featuring our new line 'Selfridges Presents'.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push