In association with
Orangina 'anytime' by Fred and Farid Paris
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 30 November 2010 02:53PM
Orangina has launched its latest ad featuring the human-like animals from previous campaigns and using the drink as a substitute for a variety of household goods such as shampoo.
The ad begins with a giraffe hanging out her washing in its garden and explaining how she uses Orangina for her washing. The ad will launch in cinemas and on TV at the end of December.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool