In association with
Orangina 'anytime' by Fred and Farid Paris
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 30 November 2010 02:53PM
Orangina has launched its latest ad featuring the human-like animals from previous campaigns and using the drink as a substitute for a variety of household goods such as shampoo.
The ad begins with a giraffe hanging out her washing in its garden and explaining how she uses Orangina for her washing. The ad will launch in cinemas and on TV at the end of December.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester