Del Campo Nazca triumphs at Argentine Creative Circle Awards
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 December 2010 04:10PM
BUENOS AIRES - The Argentinean creative agency Del Campo Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi has won agency of the year for the fourth time in a row at the Argentine Creative Circle Awards.
Executive creative directors Maxi Itzkoff and Mariano Serkin collected the award last night in Buenos Aires.
Del Campo Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi has won new business this year in the form of Sony PlayStation and Coca-Cola.
It picked up a Grand Prix in the outdoor category at the Cannes Lions International Festival this year with its campaign "Andes teletransporter".
The campaign was for the Latin American brew Andes beer. It focused on the humorous "problem" of girlfriends who don't like their partners spending their spare time drinking beer in bars.
The agency came up with the "solution" of installing sound-proof booths, dubbed teletransporters, in bars. Men were encouraged to rush into the booths and pretend they were at another event when their girlfriends called.
Inside the booths were buttons that triggered sound effects such as a car horn or a child crying, giving the impression that the boyfriends were stuck in traffic jams or babysitting.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Insight and Planning PFJ £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Marlow
- SEO Manager - FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/M4 Corridor
- Category Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £37,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement