Diary: Pick of the week - AMV/BBDO - Heinz
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2010 12:00AM
Anne Cassidy is a fan of the latest Heinz ad by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO:
"This spot celebrates the ordinariness of the baked bean. Kitchens in TV ads never seem to reflect reality, so it makes a refreshing change to see a slightly messy fridge interior. Brilliantly executed, the spot shows how well-loved the brand is without resorting to too much sentimentality." The ad was written by Mike Sutherland, art directed by Antony Nelson, and directed by Sam Brown through Rogue.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films