We Buy Any Car appoints Driven as its first ad agency
We Buy Any Car has confirmed it has appointed aptly named Driven as its first advertising agency, putting an end to its irritatingly catchy ads on TV.
Manchester-based agency Driven won the £9m account following a three-way pitch against Ruby and WDMP.
Driven was tipped to win the account earlier this week, after it was understood to be in final negiotiations with We Buy Any Car.
Driven will begin work on new ads that will launch in the New Year. It is the first time We Buy Any Car has hired an advertising agency. It has previously handled the business in-house.
The internal communications team has been behind ads such as "dinner party", which broke in August.
The ad featured the brand’s new character, Dave. It featured Dave's girlfriend and her companion rapping down the phone to Dave, and singing the annoyingly catchy tune of WeBuyAnyCar.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Digital Designer 4 Innovative Charity Zebra People £22000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, South East
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency