We Buy Any Car appoints Driven as its first ad agency
We Buy Any Car has confirmed it has appointed aptly named Driven as its first advertising agency, putting an end to its irritatingly catchy ads on TV.
Manchester-based agency Driven won the £9m account following a three-way pitch against Ruby and WDMP.
Driven was tipped to win the account earlier this week, after it was understood to be in final negiotiations with We Buy Any Car.
Driven will begin work on new ads that will launch in the New Year. It is the first time We Buy Any Car has hired an advertising agency. It has previously handled the business in-house.
The internal communications team has been behind ads such as "dinner party", which broke in August.
The ad featured the brand’s new character, Dave. It featured Dave's girlfriend and her companion rapping down the phone to Dave, and singing the annoyingly catchy tune of WeBuyAnyCar.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Insight Analyst - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing up to £30k + bens, Greater London
- Social Media Manager Pitch Consultants £33000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Strategy Director Lipton Fleming £75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £20,000 + Benefits, Manchester