We Buy Any Car appoints Driven as its first ad agency
We Buy Any Car has confirmed it has appointed aptly named Driven as its first advertising agency, putting an end to its irritatingly catchy ads on TV.
Manchester-based agency Driven won the £9m account following a three-way pitch against Ruby and WDMP.
Driven was tipped to win the account earlier this week, after it was understood to be in final negiotiations with We Buy Any Car.
Driven will begin work on new ads that will launch in the New Year. It is the first time We Buy Any Car has hired an advertising agency. It has previously handled the business in-house.
The internal communications team has been behind ads such as "dinner party", which broke in August.
The ad featured the brand’s new character, Dave. It featured Dave's girlfriend and her companion rapping down the phone to Dave, and singing the annoyingly catchy tune of WeBuyAnyCar.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £250-£300 per day, London
- Media Account Director Premier Media Up to £300 per day depending on experience, London
- Marketing Assistant, up to £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic Benefits, Teddington
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%