In association with
McDonald's 'festive menu' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Friday, 03 December 2010 11:40AM
McDonald's has launched a campaign for its limited edition Festive Menu.
The TV ad, by Leo Burnett, features customers singing their orders to the tune of 'Deck the Halls'. The 30-second ad shows cars full of people, some dressed as Santa, singing their orders at McDonald's drive-thrus.
The promotion launches McDonald's ‘Festive Deluxe’ menu, which will see the return of the Chicken and Bacon Supreme, and Cheese Melt Dippers with Tomato Relish.
The TV spots, supported by press and outdoor in a campaign planned and bought by OMD UK, carries the tagline "McDonald's but Fa la la la la la la la la".
Tony Malcolm & Guy Moore are the creative directors and Tony Durston at Leo Burnett is the creative behind the campaign. The TV ad is directed by Ben Gregor.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Manager Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + bens, London
- Campaign Manager Purple Consultancy £200 - £250 per day, Woking
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Nottinghamshire