In association with
McDonald's 'festive menu' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Friday, 03 December 2010 11:40AM
McDonald's has launched a campaign for its limited edition Festive Menu.
The TV ad, by Leo Burnett, features customers singing their orders to the tune of 'Deck the Halls'. The 30-second ad shows cars full of people, some dressed as Santa, singing their orders at McDonald's drive-thrus.
The promotion launches McDonald's ‘Festive Deluxe’ menu, which will see the return of the Chicken and Bacon Supreme, and Cheese Melt Dippers with Tomato Relish.
The TV spots, supported by press and outdoor in a campaign planned and bought by OMD UK, carries the tagline "McDonald's but Fa la la la la la la la la".
Tony Malcolm & Guy Moore are the creative directors and Tony Durston at Leo Burnett is the creative behind the campaign. The TV ad is directed by Ben Gregor.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Major Players £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Online Resourcing £Competitive + excellent benefits , Gatwick, West Sussex
- Brand Marketeer EMR £30000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive