MAA launches Agency MOT
The Marketing Agencies Association (MAA) has launched a new member initiative, the Agency MOT, which advises members how to make the most of its services.
The MAA Agency MOT aims to help its member agencies identify their areas of strengths and weaknesses, and looks at how members can utilise MAA services.
The free service addresses areas including management, employee engagement, new-business processes, as well as planning and creativity. Agencies will then work with the MAA to discuss solutions, areas of focus, agreed actions and next steps.
Scott Knox, MAA managing director, said: "With 2011 fast upon us, now is the time to reflect and evaluate on the year’s performance and goals for the year ahead."
"Increasing financial pressures and client demands often mean agencies don't spend enough time looking internally, which is why we have initiated the MAA MOT, in order to provide agencies with the consultancy and external perspectives needed to drive their business in the right direction."
In August, the MAA rebranded its name from The Marketing Communication Consultants Association (MCCA) in a bid to clarify what services it provides.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, North West England
- Account Manager for South-West London integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £3035 - £4035 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity