Argos 'Argosing it' by CHI&Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 06 December 2010 11:53AM
Argos has launched a series of Christmas ads themed around the various ways shoppers can make Christmas shopping easier.
The campaign kicks off with two TV spots titled ‘Sat Nav’ and ‘Frisbee’. They are focused around the Argos online stock-checker and reservation service that enables you to set aside items and pick them up as soon as you need them.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, North West England
- Account Manager for South-West London integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £3035 - £4035 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity