Argos 'Argosing it' by CHI&Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 06 December 2010 11:53AM
Argos has launched a series of Christmas ads themed around the various ways shoppers can make Christmas shopping easier.
The campaign kicks off with two TV spots titled ‘Sat Nav’ and ‘Frisbee’. They are focused around the Argos online stock-checker and reservation service that enables you to set aside items and pick them up as soon as you need them.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London