Argos 'Argosing it' by CHI&Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 06 December 2010 11:53AM
Argos has launched a series of Christmas ads themed around the various ways shoppers can make Christmas shopping easier.
The campaign kicks off with two TV spots titled ‘Sat Nav’ and ‘Frisbee’. They are focused around the Argos online stock-checker and reservation service that enables you to set aside items and pick them up as soon as you need them.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London