Argos 'Argosing it' by CHI&Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 06 December 2010 11:53AM
Argos has launched a series of Christmas ads themed around the various ways shoppers can make Christmas shopping easier.
The campaign kicks off with two TV spots titled ‘Sat Nav’ and ‘Frisbee’. They are focused around the Argos online stock-checker and reservation service that enables you to set aside items and pick them up as soon as you need them.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Direct Marketing Manager Prostate Cancer UK £39,362 per annum, London Bridge
- Graphic Designer Major Players £20000 - £40000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Staffing / Field Recruitment Executive - Field Marketing Agency Stonor £18-22K, Berkshire
- Web Editor Network Career Consultants £29000 - £36000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'