Argos 'Argosing it' by CHI&Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 06 December 2010 11:53AM
Argos has launched a series of Christmas ads themed around the various ways shoppers can make Christmas shopping easier.
The campaign kicks off with two TV spots titled ‘Sat Nav’ and ‘Frisbee’. They are focused around the Argos online stock-checker and reservation service that enables you to set aside items and pick them up as soon as you need them.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film