In association with
ActionAid 'child sponsorship' by OgilvyOne London
Campaign Work, Monday, 06 December 2010 12:12PM
Actionaid has launched a campaign to prompt viewers to sponsor a child in a third world country and ensure they have access to clean water.
The ad shows children dancing in a shower of clean water and takes an upbeat tone to encourage viewers to "make this the moment you decide to sponsor a child".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director Trace £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London
- Content Manager Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Marketing Assistant - maternity leave contract Brand Recruitment £23000 per annum, St. Ives
- CRM Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits , St. Albans