In association with
ActionAid 'child sponsorship' by OgilvyOne London
Campaign Work, Monday, 06 December 2010 12:12PM
Actionaid has launched a campaign to prompt viewers to sponsor a child in a third world country and ensure they have access to clean water.
The ad shows children dancing in a shower of clean water and takes an upbeat tone to encourage viewers to "make this the moment you decide to sponsor a child".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London