Greentomatocars in online and outdoor push
Environmentally-friendly taxi service Greentomatocars is launching its first campaign since handing its ad account to Dentsu London.
The campaign launches today and includes an online film which will be seeded on video sharing site Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr.
An outdoor campaign will also span London including Battersea Power Station. Created by Dentsu London, the outdoor activity will use laser light technology that will project the Greentomatocars logo in green on the front of the buildings.
Dentsu London executive planning director Beeker Northam said: "We wanted to bring to life greentomatocars' sleeves-up but sophisticated approach to creating a cleaner environment. It's an inventive brand full of optimism, charm, inspiration and integrity and we wanted to make a film that embodied these values."
Greentomatocars launched in 2006 in London and has a fleet of electric Toyota Prius cars.
Dentsu won the advertising account for Greentomatocars in May this year. The agency picked up the business without a pitch after approaching the company with an unsolicited proposal.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London