Stella Artois launches Christmas-themed iAd
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 December 2010 12:20PM
Stella Artois has launched a Christmas-themed campaign on Apple's mobile advertising platform iAd, building on its 'Ice Lounge' TV ad by Mother.
The iAd platform, which rolled out across Europe in November this year, allows users to view content rich advertising on the iPhone or iPod without having to exit the app.
The Stella Artois iAd was created by Apple's in-house team and opens with a festive scene. It gives users various ways to interact with the TV ad, such as downloading its soundtrack, which is a French rendition of 'the 12 days of Christmas'.
The iAd also links to the existing Stella Artois app Le Bar Guide, which helps users find nearby bars serving Stella Artois, and the iLoveBeer app, created by Stella owner AB InBev.
Earlier this month, Renault became the first brand in Europe to use the iAd platform, to support the launch of its Twizy electric car.
Nespresso, Perrier, Citi, Evian, LG Display, AB InBev, Unilever, Turkish Airlines and Absolute Radio will also be serving ads on the European network.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP