VCCP wins Burton's Foods advertising account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 December 2010 12:24PM
Burton's Foods has appointed VCCP to handle its consolidated advertising account.
The agency won the business following a pitch against Beattie McGuinness Bungay, CHI & Partners and MCBD.
It will now be responsible for handling the advertising for Burton’s entire portfolio of brands, which includes Cadbury Fingers, Maryland Cookies, Wagon Wheels and Jammy Dodgers.
Previously, Burton’s advertising work was split between Adam & Eve and Fallon. Both agencies declined to re-pitch for the business.
The process was handled by Burton’s chief marketing officer Stuart Wilson, who joined the company from Premier Foods in July.
Earlier this year Adam & Eve rolled out a new 60-second spot for Cadbury Fingers which showed animated versions of the product acting out iconic moments in history.
Wilson said: "By focusing on a strong working relationship with one creative agency we will be able to form a much stronger and more focused partnership that will be key in driving growth of our Power Brands and our business as a whole."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Data Planner/Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Senior Visual Merchandiser - Childrenswear Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + pro rata, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Research Director - Cutting edge agency Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus , Manchester
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni