VCCP wins Burton's Foods advertising account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 December 2010 12:24PM
Burton's Foods has appointed VCCP to handle its consolidated advertising account.
The agency won the business following a pitch against Beattie McGuinness Bungay, CHI & Partners and MCBD.
It will now be responsible for handling the advertising for Burton’s entire portfolio of brands, which includes Cadbury Fingers, Maryland Cookies, Wagon Wheels and Jammy Dodgers.
Previously, Burton’s advertising work was split between Adam & Eve and Fallon. Both agencies declined to re-pitch for the business.
The process was handled by Burton’s chief marketing officer Stuart Wilson, who joined the company from Premier Foods in July.
Earlier this year Adam & Eve rolled out a new 60-second spot for Cadbury Fingers which showed animated versions of the product acting out iconic moments in history.
Wilson said: "By focusing on a strong working relationship with one creative agency we will be able to form a much stronger and more focused partnership that will be key in driving growth of our Power Brands and our business as a whole."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account