Campaign Annual 2010 - the winners' roll-call
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 December 2010 09:55AM
Adam & Eve has been named as Campaign's Advertising Agency of the Year for 2010 after combining a strong new-business performance with the creation of talked-about campaigns for the likes of John Lewis.
The agency, launched in 2008 by partners James Murphy, Ben Priest, David Golding and Jon Forsyth, won accounts including Foster’s, YouView and Benecol.
Adam & Eve beat Mother into the runners-up position with other short-listed agencies including DDB, VCCP, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and CHI & Partners.
PHD was named Campaign’s Media Agency of the Year, OgilvyOne won in the Direct Agency category, AKQA triumphed as Digital Agency of the Year, the London Evening Standard emerged as the Medium of the Year while Rattling Stick was selected as the best production company in 2010.
John Lewis Partnership was Advertiser of the Year and Nike's "write the future" activity was named as the Campaign of the Year.
Networks of the Year were Wieden & Kennedy in the advertising category and Carat in the media network section.
For full details of the winners and a complete round-up of "top tens" for 2010 see the Campaign Annual, published on 9 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London