Campaign Annual 2010 - the winners' roll-call
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 December 2010 09:55AM
Adam & Eve has been named as Campaign's Advertising Agency of the Year for 2010 after combining a strong new-business performance with the creation of talked-about campaigns for the likes of John Lewis.
The agency, launched in 2008 by partners James Murphy, Ben Priest, David Golding and Jon Forsyth, won accounts including Foster’s, YouView and Benecol.
Adam & Eve beat Mother into the runners-up position with other short-listed agencies including DDB, VCCP, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and CHI & Partners.
PHD was named Campaign’s Media Agency of the Year, OgilvyOne won in the Direct Agency category, AKQA triumphed as Digital Agency of the Year, the London Evening Standard emerged as the Medium of the Year while Rattling Stick was selected as the best production company in 2010.
John Lewis Partnership was Advertiser of the Year and Nike's "write the future" activity was named as the Campaign of the Year.
Networks of the Year were Wieden & Kennedy in the advertising category and Carat in the media network section.
For full details of the winners and a complete round-up of "top tens" for 2010 see the Campaign Annual, published on 9 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart