Nokia launches global campaign for N8 smartphone
Nokia is launching a global campaign tomorrow (10 December) to promote its new N8 smartphone model in the run-up to Christmas and the Chinese New Year.
The campaign, created by Inferno, will launch across 20 countries including the UK, China, India, Brazil and Vietnam.
Spanning across retail, digital, social media and outdoor, the campaign introduces Nokia’s new strapline: ‘Many Gifts, not One.’
The ads aim to showcase the brand's phone multi-functionality, as it can also be used a cameraphone, SatNav, MP3 player, speakers and HD camcorder.
Joanne Savage, global marketing director at Nokia, said: "As 1.3 billion people will wake up on Christmas morning to use a Nokia, it’s clear that when it comes to buying Christmas gifts, our consumers want to see a range of options, not just one option.
"The ‘Many Gifts not One’ campaign recognises that each consumer is an individual with their own personal taste. Nokia has a smartphone, accessories and apps they really want. We're adamant that this Christmas should be a Christmas full of choice for our consumers."
Media planning and buying in the UK is being handled by Carat.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- UK & I Marketing Manager Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent BTL London Agency - £37k + benefits! Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £37k, London
- Account Director - B2B technology Marketing Stonor £50,000 plus pension, H/C and 25 days holiday, West London/Bucks
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'