Nokia launches global campaign for N8 smartphone
Nokia is launching a global campaign tomorrow (10 December) to promote its new N8 smartphone model in the run-up to Christmas and the Chinese New Year.
The campaign, created by Inferno, will launch across 20 countries including the UK, China, India, Brazil and Vietnam.
Spanning across retail, digital, social media and outdoor, the campaign introduces Nokia’s new strapline: ‘Many Gifts, not One.’
The ads aim to showcase the brand's phone multi-functionality, as it can also be used a cameraphone, SatNav, MP3 player, speakers and HD camcorder.
Joanne Savage, global marketing director at Nokia, said: "As 1.3 billion people will wake up on Christmas morning to use a Nokia, it’s clear that when it comes to buying Christmas gifts, our consumers want to see a range of options, not just one option.
"The ‘Many Gifts not One’ campaign recognises that each consumer is an individual with their own personal taste. Nokia has a smartphone, accessories and apps they really want. We're adamant that this Christmas should be a Christmas full of choice for our consumers."
Media planning and buying in the UK is being handled by Carat.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, West Midlands
- SEO Account Director - up to £50K plus benefits Salt £45000 - £52000 per annum + £20K OTE, London
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £60k - £65k, London, Soho
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign