Close-Up: The Hot Seat - Richard Marshall, TMW
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2010 12:00AM
Name: Richard Marshall
Job: Founder, TMW
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Book my place in space with Virgin Galactic.
- What's your best joke?
Tickets cost $200,000.
- What's your biggest fear?
It's a one-way ticket.
- When did you last cry and why?
When my daughter was born.
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I'm a huge fan of drum 'n' bass.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
I'm rubbish at typing.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
The back of my head in the barber.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Winston Churchill, for strong leadership and motivating a nation.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Make me a Costa Coffee.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
My new-business database. I'd have no future prospects without it.
- Are you happy?
When things are going well.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Sit in on other agencies' pitches.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Caravanning with my parents (it used to be posh!).
- What's your most irritating habit?
Coughing at the wrong time.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
- What do you wear in bed?
My birthday suit!
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency