Close-Up: The Hot Seat - Richard Marshall, TMW
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2010 12:00AM
Name: Richard Marshall
Job: Founder, TMW
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Book my place in space with Virgin Galactic.
- What's your best joke?
Tickets cost $200,000.
- What's your biggest fear?
It's a one-way ticket.
- When did you last cry and why?
When my daughter was born.
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I'm a huge fan of drum 'n' bass.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
I'm rubbish at typing.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
The back of my head in the barber.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Winston Churchill, for strong leadership and motivating a nation.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Make me a Costa Coffee.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
My new-business database. I'd have no future prospects without it.
- Are you happy?
When things are going well.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Sit in on other agencies' pitches.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Caravanning with my parents (it used to be posh!).
- What's your most irritating habit?
Coughing at the wrong time.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
- What do you wear in bed?
My birthday suit!
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £250-£300 per day, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%