Diary: Turkey of the Week - BJL/Lambrini
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2010 12:00AM
Sara Kimberley didn't think you could get any worse than a glass of Lambrini until she saw its TV ad by BJL:
"The ad is as unpalatable as the drink. It features silly girls and a token male butchering Gloria Gaynor's I Am What I Am. The irony of the ad is that even the annoying girls don't seem to want to drink Lambrini as none of them are seen holding a glass or being anywhere near a bottle of it. The strapline reads: 'Lambrini girls just want to be original.' If only the same could be said about its ad agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers