Davina McCall dons hot pants to promote Sky1 dance show
Davina McCall is to head up a campaign to promote the second series of 'Got to Dance,' the Sky1 show that aims to be 'The X Factor' of the dance world.
The campaign, created by Brothers and Sisters, will feature a two-minute TV ad, which will debut this Sunday (12 December) on Sky1.
The ad features host McCall and a troupe of "Davinas" performing a routine in a dance battle against rivals including 'Britain's Got Talent' winners Diversity.
The campaign will run across print, outdoor, TV and online. Media planning will be handled by Mediacom.
Interactive press ads will carry an image that will lead users who scan it with a smartphone to an online preview of the show.
Sky1 HD will air a 'Got to Dance' preview show on 19 December. The second series will kick-off on Sunday 2 January 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London