Davina McCall dons hot pants to promote Sky1 dance show
Davina McCall is to head up a campaign to promote the second series of 'Got to Dance,' the Sky1 show that aims to be 'The X Factor' of the dance world.
The campaign, created by Brothers and Sisters, will feature a two-minute TV ad, which will debut this Sunday (12 December) on Sky1.
The ad features host McCall and a troupe of "Davinas" performing a routine in a dance battle against rivals including 'Britain's Got Talent' winners Diversity.
The campaign will run across print, outdoor, TV and online. Media planning will be handled by Mediacom.
Interactive press ads will carry an image that will lead users who scan it with a smartphone to an online preview of the show.
Sky1 HD will air a 'Got to Dance' preview show on 19 December. The second series will kick-off on Sunday 2 January 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account