Davina McCall dons hot pants to promote Sky1 dance show
Davina McCall is to head up a campaign to promote the second series of 'Got to Dance,' the Sky1 show that aims to be 'The X Factor' of the dance world.
The campaign, created by Brothers and Sisters, will feature a two-minute TV ad, which will debut this Sunday (12 December) on Sky1.
The ad features host McCall and a troupe of "Davinas" performing a routine in a dance battle against rivals including 'Britain's Got Talent' winners Diversity.
The campaign will run across print, outdoor, TV and online. Media planning will be handled by Mediacom.
Interactive press ads will carry an image that will lead users who scan it with a smartphone to an online preview of the show.
Sky1 HD will air a 'Got to Dance' preview show on 19 December. The second series will kick-off on Sunday 2 January 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - luxury (approx. 3 months) Stopgap £210 - £230 per day, London
- Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Freelance Motion Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?