Coca-Cola hands Universal McCann EMEA search account
Universal McCann has picked up the Coca-Cola paid search account for EMEA.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch. The EMEA and GB search account is currently handled by AKQA Media. It is unclear if AKQA's relationship with Coca-Cola will be affected.
Universal McCann has worked with the soft drinks giant since 1957 and currently handles work in 57 markets across the world, including North America, Korea, Hong Kong Spain and Turkey. However, the agency has never worked with Coca-Cola on its search account previously.
Coca-Cola currently uses a number of agencies on its advertising roster including Glue Isobar, Iris Worldwide, Fallon, Vizeum and Mother.
Earlier this month, Coca-Cola GB launched a Christmas campaign, rewarding responsible drivers with a "Bogof" offer on its Coca-Cola and Diet Coke brands, in a bid to keep the roads safe.
Created by Iris, the "designated driver" campaign, now in its third year, is run in conjunction with the Department for Transport.
Coca-Cola and Universal McCann were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London