OgilvyOne appoints de la Fosse and Wilson as joint creative chiefs
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 13 December 2010 08:30AM
Charlie Wilson and Emma de la Fosse are to be joint creative executive directors for OgilvyOne, effective from next month.
Colin Nimick, the current executive creative director at OgilvyOne, will take an EU-wide role, working with Paul Smith, EMEA creative chief of Ogilvy & Mather, and Paul O'Donnell, Ogilvy Group UK chairman.
Wilson and de la Fosse have a personal and creative partnership that includes a string of national and international awards, and have run the creative team at OgilvyOne for the past year.
Annette King, chief executive of OgilvyOne London, said: "One of our hallmarks is our stability and continuity. With these appointments we’ve been able to recognise and reward the creative brilliance that is our great strength.
"Colin will be going to spread a little of the OgilvyOne London creative magic around the European network, while we’ve been able to recognise the fantastic contribution that Emma and Charlie have made over the years.
"Our clients can look forward to some even stronger work coming out of the agency next year."
OgilvyOne is part of Ogilvy & Mather, part of the WPP group, which extended its US presence this week, buying Marketing Direct for an undisclosed sum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films