Nokia 'loop' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 December 2010 04:52PM
Nokia has launched a new mobile app, 'loop', for its N8 and C7 devices.
It allows users to make their own, instantly shareable music, anywhere and with anything, by looping and recording various sounds with their N8 device.
The user can record up to four sounds at any one time and can also merge and delete tracks, even while recording, so live looping compositions can be made.
These compositions can be shared via Facebook, saved as a ringtone or even used as a soundtrack. The launch of Loop showcases the N8 as a complete entertainment device.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire