Nokia 'loop' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 December 2010 04:52PM
Nokia has launched a new mobile app, 'loop', for its N8 and C7 devices.
It allows users to make their own, instantly shareable music, anywhere and with anything, by looping and recording various sounds with their N8 device.
The user can record up to four sounds at any one time and can also merge and delete tracks, even while recording, so live looping compositions can be made.
These compositions can be shared via Facebook, saved as a ringtone or even used as a soundtrack. The launch of Loop showcases the N8 as a complete entertainment device.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account