Nokia 'loop' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 December 2010 04:52PM
Nokia has launched a new mobile app, 'loop', for its N8 and C7 devices.
It allows users to make their own, instantly shareable music, anywhere and with anything, by looping and recording various sounds with their N8 device.
The user can record up to four sounds at any one time and can also merge and delete tracks, even while recording, so live looping compositions can be made.
These compositions can be shared via Facebook, saved as a ringtone or even used as a soundtrack. The launch of Loop showcases the N8 as a complete entertainment device.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?