EBay and BBH part company after marketing changes
Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) has parted ways with eBay and its £22m pan-European advertising account just over a year since winning it, due to "marketing priority changes within eBay".
The agency picked up the business in April last year following a final pitch against Fallon and French agency, Legg. The review was called following eBay's decision to put all of its business into one agency after consolidating its marketing teams.
The original pitch list also included the company's local roster agencies, but Euro RSCG France, Albion and Springer & Jacoby were kicked off in favour of the final three.
Since winning the business, BBH's work for the auction site includes the current eBay Fashion Outlet work which is running in the UK as well as on TV in France.
EBay was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London