Gyro HSR and The Red Brick Road among new IPA members
Gyro HSR, The Red Brick Road and Momentum UK are among seven new agencies elected into IPA membership this month.
Other agencies to join the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising are direct marketing and design agency Armadillo, creative agency My Agency, tech communication company Digger, and advertising and production agency, The Minimart.
The new entrants bring the number of agencies in the IPA membership to 270.
Global agency GyroHSR’s clients include Google, Shell and Virgin Atlantic, while Momentum UK, part of Momentum Worldwide, has clients including American Express, Nestlé and UPS, with offices in London and Manchester.
Established in 2005, The Red Brick Road’s main clients include Tesco, Magners and Experian.
Paul Hammersley, managing partner of The Red Brick Road, said: "We want to join the IPA to become a fully paid up member of the UK advertising community, from which we take great benefit.
"We look forward to utilising the many services the IPA has to offer its members and taking part in its personnel and professional programmes."
Last week, Nicola Mendelsohn, chairman and partner of Karmarama, was nominated by the IPA Council to succeed Rory Sutherland, vice-chairman of Ogilvy Group UK, as president of the IPA next year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films