BookaTable appoints Albion as first retained agency
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 December 2010 09:30AM
BookaTable, Europe's largest online restaurant-booking service, has appointed Albion to handle its advertising account.
The agency was awarded the business without a pitch, and will now be responsible for developing an overarching strategy for the brand. It is the first time that BookaTable has held a retained advertising agency.
Albion’s first integrated campaign for BookaTable will launch early next year, in an effort to help raise greater awareness of the service that the company provides.
BookaTable currently works with more than 8,000 restaurants across the globe, including establishments in the UK, Germany and the US. It allows users to book tables at a number of major venues, using an online booking system.
Jason Goodman, the chief executive of Albion, said: "BookaTable is a great brand offering a unique service with a genuine competitive advantage. We’re really looking forward to working with the team there in the new year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Tamworth
- Planning Director Dynamic New Alliances £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Frontend Developer Pitch Consultants £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bolton
- Digital Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £45000 - £50000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, M40 Corridor