Ogilvy & Mather promotes Jaimes Leggett to managing director
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 December 2010 11:31AM
Ogilvy & Mather has promoted Jaimes Leggett, it's director of digital acceleration, to the position of managing director.
Leggett will take on the new role in January and will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the agency.
He will report to O&M’s chief executive Hugh Baillie, who will now concentrate on broader strategic matters and look after some of the agency’s key accounts.
Leggett has been at O&M since April, having previously been the managing director of digital agency Grand Union.
H e has also spent time at DMD New Zealand and at LBi, and has worked on clients including Sky, BT, Unilever and the COI.
Leggett’s promotion follows news earlier this month that O&M has hired Paul Donohue as its new digital delivery director.
Donohue joined the agency from M&C Saatchi, where he held an equivalent role.
Baillie said: "Since we appointed him earlier in the year, Jaimes has made a big impact on the agency. He’s really speeded up our processes and he’s helped boost our digital credentials."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Marketeer EMR £30000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)
- Freelance ATL Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £190 per day, London
- Head of Marketing & Sales Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive