Very.co.uk launches Christmas ad to promote its sale
Very.co.uk, the online retailer, is launching a TV ad to promote its half-price sale in the run-up to Christmas.
The 10-second ad, created by VCCP, launched this week features the brand’s ambassadors Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby shaking a selection of wrapped presents.
The ad forms part of Very.co.uk’s "step out of the ordinary" Christmas campaign, which launched at the end of November and runs across TV, online and print.
The creative director on the ad was Steve Vranakis, while Rachel Robinson was art director and Dan Bryant, copywriter. The production company was HSI and Diamond Dogs directed.
Previously, Very.co.uk targeted young mothers with a campaign to promote an online maternity and baby fashion show, which took place on 13 October.
Part of Shop Direct Group, which owns brands including Littlewoods, Great Universal and Marshall Ward, Very.co.uk signed up Cotton and Willoughby last October.
The online retailer appointed VCCP to its ad account in June last year, following the retailers rebrand from Littlewoods.com to Very.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - luxury (approx. 3 months) Stopgap £210 - £230 per day, London
- Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Freelance Motion Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?