Very.co.uk launches Christmas ad to promote its sale
Very.co.uk, the online retailer, is launching a TV ad to promote its half-price sale in the run-up to Christmas.
The 10-second ad, created by VCCP, launched this week features the brand’s ambassadors Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby shaking a selection of wrapped presents.
The ad forms part of Very.co.uk’s "step out of the ordinary" Christmas campaign, which launched at the end of November and runs across TV, online and print.
The creative director on the ad was Steve Vranakis, while Rachel Robinson was art director and Dan Bryant, copywriter. The production company was HSI and Diamond Dogs directed.
Previously, Very.co.uk targeted young mothers with a campaign to promote an online maternity and baby fashion show, which took place on 13 October.
Part of Shop Direct Group, which owns brands including Littlewoods, Great Universal and Marshall Ward, Very.co.uk signed up Cotton and Willoughby last October.
The online retailer appointed VCCP to its ad account in June last year, following the retailers rebrand from Littlewoods.com to Very.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Internal Comms Business Partner - Technology Badenoch & Clark £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London