AMD shortlists agencies for £35m EMEA account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 December 2010 09:35AM
Gyro HSR, OgilvyOne and Rapp have all made it on to the shortlist for the Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) £35m EMEA integrated account.
The world's second-largest microchip manufacturer after Intel, launched a review in October. It aims to compete in the tablet market, with Intel already pushing into this area.
A result is expected in the New Year following the pitch, which took place last week in Munich.
AMD has worked with a number of agencies recently, including My Agency and Mason Zimbler.
However, it has shied away from big-brand advertising, unlike its rival Intel, preferring to communicate with business customers using its "Vision" strategy to create a better experience for customers. It also opts for personal interaction using social media.
AMD declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Designer- up to 40k dependent on experience Nakama up to 40k dependent on experience, Central London
- Account Executive - Central London - Charity Clients - up to £23k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £23k, Central London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London