Charities Aid Foundation appoints Albion to integrated account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 December 2010 11:40AM
Charities Aid Foundation, the organisation that provides services and assistance to UK and International charities, has appointed Albion to handle its integrated advertising account.
The agency picked up the business following a pitch against two other agencies.
Russell Prior, the executive director enterprise and philanthropy development at CAF, made the appointment.
Albion will now be responsible for developing an overarching brand strategy and creative platform to help raise awareness of CAF’s products and services.
It will also be responsible for developing a new website for the organisation, which is due to launch in the New Year.
Founded over 30 years ago, CAF gives charities help with issues such as insurance, fund raising, loans and grants. It also offers a range of services to individual donors, including a Charity Account scheme, which allows people to donate to charities using vouchers, by phone and online.
Liz Wilson, the managing director of Albion, said: "The work that CAF does is unique and at the heart of the charitable sector. We’re looking forward to working with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account