Guinness cloud pours over New York in latest TV spot
Guinness is launching its latest TV ad tomorrow featuring clouds of the black stuff swirling into the sky above cities around the world.
The "dark life" ad, created by BBDO agencies Irish International and AMV BBDO, will launch in Ireland tomorrow and in the UK in March.
Set to the soundtrack of '10 Mile Stereo' by Beach House, the ad features a black cloud representing a pint of the famous Irish stout spreading over a number of cities including New York. The strapline reads "There’s more life in the dark".
The ad, shot by French director Frederic Planchom, is produced by Academy Films
In August Diageo appointed Tullo Marshall Warren to handle the Guinness relationship marketing and digital engagement account.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against the Guinness roster agency RMG Target, which is based in Ireland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film