Guinness cloud pours over New York in latest TV spot
Guinness is launching its latest TV ad tomorrow featuring clouds of the black stuff swirling into the sky above cities around the world.
The "dark life" ad, created by BBDO agencies Irish International and AMV BBDO, will launch in Ireland tomorrow and in the UK in March.
Set to the soundtrack of '10 Mile Stereo' by Beach House, the ad features a black cloud representing a pint of the famous Irish stout spreading over a number of cities including New York. The strapline reads "There’s more life in the dark".
The ad, shot by French director Frederic Planchom, is produced by Academy Films
In August Diageo appointed Tullo Marshall Warren to handle the Guinness relationship marketing and digital engagement account.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against the Guinness roster agency RMG Target, which is based in Ireland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Marketing Executive PFJ £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum, Derbyshire
- Senior Designer Major Players £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Web & ECRM Executive PFJ £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity