Guinness cloud pours over New York in latest TV spot
Guinness is launching its latest TV ad tomorrow featuring clouds of the black stuff swirling into the sky above cities around the world.
The "dark life" ad, created by BBDO agencies Irish International and AMV BBDO, will launch in Ireland tomorrow and in the UK in March.
Set to the soundtrack of '10 Mile Stereo' by Beach House, the ad features a black cloud representing a pint of the famous Irish stout spreading over a number of cities including New York. The strapline reads "There’s more life in the dark".
The ad, shot by French director Frederic Planchom, is produced by Academy Films
In August Diageo appointed Tullo Marshall Warren to handle the Guinness relationship marketing and digital engagement account.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against the Guinness roster agency RMG Target, which is based in Ireland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account