PHD retains $300m Gap global media account
PHD has retained its $300m Gap account after a pitch involving undisclosed agencies.
The US-based clothing retailer called a procurement-led review of its business in May.
PHD has held the estimated £30m pan-European Gap account since January 2007 when it pitched against the incumbent, ZenithOptimedia. However, the bulk of Gap's spend is focused on its Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy business in the US.
The retailer has around 2,700 stores in the US including its Old Navy and Banana Republic brands, around 188 in Europe and 154 in Asia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Category Lead - Fresh Produce x2 Brand Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum + plus a market leading benefits package, Hertford
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead