PHD retains $300m Gap global media account
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 December 2010 10:10AM
PHD has retained its $300m Gap account after a pitch involving undisclosed agencies.
The US-based clothing retailer called a procurement-led review of its business in May.
PHD has held the estimated £30m pan-European Gap account since January 2007 when it pitched against the incumbent, ZenithOptimedia. However, the bulk of Gap's spend is focused on its Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy business in the US.
The retailer has around 2,700 stores in the US including its Old Navy and Banana Republic brands, around 188 in Europe and 154 in Asia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account