TBWA\London's Hunter leaves UK for Deutsch in the US
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 December 2010 09:35AM
TBWA\London executive creative officer Mark Hunter is leaving the agency and the UK to take up the same role at Lowe & Partners-owned Deutsch in Los Angeles.
A date of departure has not yet been finalised but he is expected to take up his new position at the full-service agency in the New Year.
A spokesman for TBWA\London confirmed the move and said the agency's search for Hunter's replacement is well underway.
Robert Harwood Matthews, president of TBWA\UK, said: "Professionally it's very flattering that Deutsch rate our work so highly.
"We're already in the advanced stages of finding a new executive creative director at TBWA\London, which will complete the reenergised exec team. I’d like to thank Mark for his work over the past year."
Hunter joined TBWA\London in April 2009 after leaving Euro RSCG London following a management restructure.
At Deutsch LA he replaces Eric Hirschberg who left the agency in July for the role of chief executive at Activision Publishing.
Before joining Euro RSCG London in 2007, Hunter worked at Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam and Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
In September TBWA overhauled its management team with the appointments of Isobar managing director, Andy De Groose, as its new managing director, and the Saint@RKCR/Y&R managing partner, Zaid Al-Zaidy, as its chief strategy officer.
Al-Zaidy replaced Tom Morton, who left in July to join Publicis as its chief strategy officer.
De Groose was effectively a replacement for Matt Shepherd-Smith, who quit as TBWA\London’s chief executive in December last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account