East Coast Trains set to appoint AMV BBDO
East Coast Trains is set to appoint Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO (AMV) to handle its advertising account following a competitive pitch against Dentsu and The Red Brick Road.
Dentsu has held the account since November 2009 when the company was newly formed. The service is a public-sector franchise that runs the East Coast train line between London and Scotland.
AMV’s anticipated appointment follows a review in September that was led by East Coast Mainline’s procurement department.
The agency will be responsible for overhauling the East Coast brand from April next year. The agency will also be develop a communication strategy across TV, online, radio, press, eCRM, direct and outdoor.
The train operator launched its latest TV ad campaign in March, created by Dentsu. It continued its "miniature" campaign to promote East Coast's low prices.
A spokesperson said: "East Coast is in the process of appointing an advertising agency. The process has not yet concluded and we are therefore not in a position to comment any further."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London
- COPYWRITER - INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northampton
- Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London