Scope reviews integrated account
Scope, the disability charity, is reviewing its digital and direct advertising business, currently handled by Flourish.
The charity is holding a review through Oystercatchers. Pitches are due to take place in the New Year.
Flourish was appointed to the account in April 2008 when it was tasked with increasing awareness and support for the charity's flagship "Time to get equal" campaign, which fights for equal rights on behalf of disabled people.
Scope also works with Enable Interactive for parts of its digital work. The agency was appointed to its digital activity in April last year.
Following the appointment of Enable, the charity created an online film to highlight the barriers disabled people face in accessing London locations.
The short film was part of the charity's Time to Get Equal Week. It will be posted on YouTube, Facebook, MySpace and Twitter to encourage people to sign up to its pledge and raise awareness about the importance of access for disabled people.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds