Thomson unveils new TV ad featuring Beach Boys soundtrack
TUI-owned tour operator Thomson has unveiled its latest TV ad, in which it claims it can create the perfect break for holidaymakers.
The clip, by BMB, features a version of the Beach Boys' song 'Good Vibrations' recorded by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, as well as a new tagline "your holiday to a T". The ad breaks on Christmas Eve.
It follows the decision by Thomson to drop its long-running "built with you in mind" campaign, first aired in December 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business