Thomson unveils new TV ad featuring Beach Boys soundtrack
TUI-owned tour operator Thomson has unveiled its latest TV ad, in which it claims it can create the perfect break for holidaymakers.
The clip, by BMB, features a version of the Beach Boys' song 'Good Vibrations' recorded by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, as well as a new tagline "your holiday to a T". The ad breaks on Christmas Eve.
It follows the decision by Thomson to drop its long-running "built with you in mind" campaign, first aired in December 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing & Communications Manager, Luxury Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, South West London
- Sales Director - Action Sports Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, London
- Sales Manager- Ad-technology Ultimate Asset £38000 - £50000 per annum + INCREDIBLE COMMISSION, London
- Senior Digital Marketing Executive PFJ £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity