Carat retains $1.2bn media business in the US
Aegis Media has landed its second Pfizer account in a week, as the pharmaceutical giant has retained Carat to its estimated $1.2bn US media planning and buying business.
The agency held on to the business following a review in September. The agency has worked with Pfizer for 11 years in the US.
The appointment comes after the pharmaceutical giant consolidated all media buying for its Wyeth DTC brands under Carat earlier this year. Intermediary Joanne Davis Consulting handled the review.
Pfizer also works with TargetCast on its media planning and buying account in the US. That relationship is unaffected.
Last week, Aegis-owned Vizeum won Pfizer's £9m media planning and buying business in the UK for its over-the-counter medicine brands.
Vizeum won the pitch against PHD, Maxus and Starcom. Incumbent ZenithOptimedia did not repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London