AMV's Farah Ramzan Golant receives CBE
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO's executive chairman Farah Ramzan Golant has been awarded a CBE for services to advertising.
Ramzan Golant joined AMV in 1990, three years after graduating from Cambridge University. During her tenure at the agency, Ramzan Golant has run a portfolio of clients including Sainsbury’s, BT, Johnson & Johnson and Mars.
She has also headed the client service department and co-founded the BBDO Worldwide Telecoms Hub.
In 2002, Ramzan Golant was appointed managing director. Two years later, she became chief executive and, in 2007, she was invited to sit on the BBDO Worldwide board.
In November, she became executive chairman, reporting to AMV BBDO Group chairman, Cilla Snowball.
Snowball was herself awarded a CBE in last year's New Year Honours.
Also honoured with an MBE for services to the creative industry was Jeff Vickers, a former advertising photographer, who is the founder of point-of-sale creative company Genix Imaging.
Genix has worked for clients including Nike, Selfridges and Marks & Spencer.
In the 1980s, Vickers devised a fast way of colour copying campaign storyboards, adopted by ad agencies to save time when presenting to clients. ChromaCopy, the company he founded along with a global franchise, later changed its name to Genix in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London