In association with
Lego 'the brick thief' by Pereira & O'Dell
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 05 January 2011 11:09AM
San Francisco agency Pereira & O'Dell has created a short surreal film as part of its Lego 'click' campaign in the US.
The film is part of a wider campaign encouraging Lego fans to build unusual creations. It is supported by a website and iPhone app.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 +, West London
- Broadcast Planning/Buying Account Manager Lipton Fleming £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital, Web & Marketing Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000.00 per annum, London
- Agency Creative Freelance Recruiter - Blue Skies Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Commision Scheme & Benefits , Richmond upon Thames