Wewillbuyyourcar.com to run first TV campaign
Online car-buying company wewillbuyyourcar.com is launching its first TV campaign next Monday (10 January), employing a far quieter tone of voice than rival Webuyanycar.com's manic ads.
The ads, created by Manchester-based agency AND Partners, are designed to raise brand awareness.
The two 30-second spots show the simplicity of selling a car. The first ad, ‘Andy’, features Andy making a cup of tea, with the voiceover apologising for the ad not being very exciting, as selling a car using wewillbuyyourcar.com is unusually civilised. The second spot is called ‘William’.
Mediacom North handled the media planning and buying and the creative director on the ad was Andrew Alty.
Noel Parkinson, founder of wewillbuyyourcar.com, said: "We want to show the public that selling your car no longer has to involve any risk or time-consuming trips around dealerships, keeping your fingers crossed that the salesman will match your valuation.
"Our service is all about building a relationship with the customer that is civilised, trustworthy and relaxed, and we wanted the commercials to reflect that."
Using bespoke software, wewillbuyyourcar.com makes instant offers based on specific car details, instead of offering an automated, generic price.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London