In association with
Kia 'a bit more adventurous' by David & Goliath London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 13 January 2011 11:31AM
Kia launches a new outdoor campaign for its Sportage SUV with new still-to-motion technology.
The OOH creative by David&Goliath London uses what has been coined ‘image motion’ and is created by combining and animating the fully retouched static imagery with additional moving elements, to employ a complementary motion campaign. The technology was developed by ‘The Operators’ in London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £34000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Account Consultant / Research Director PSD Group £75,000 + bonus , London
- Account Executive - Mobile / Digital Digital Gurus £18000 - £20000 per annum + bonus, benefits, London
- SMS (Marketing) Manager Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 per annum + package, South West London