In association with
Kia 'a bit more adventurous' by David & Goliath London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 13 January 2011 11:31AM
Kia launches a new outdoor campaign for its Sportage SUV with new still-to-motion technology.
The OOH creative by David&Goliath London uses what has been coined ‘image motion’ and is created by combining and animating the fully retouched static imagery with additional moving elements, to employ a complementary motion campaign. The technology was developed by ‘The Operators’ in London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires